BLOOMINGTON, MN — AcuStaf Development Corporation, in collaboration with Labor Management Institute, Inc., has developed the Staffing, Scheduling, and Financial Management Training Course, a three-day evidence-based program that provides theory, application, and integration into the AcuStaf software solutions.
This program concentrates on the topics of financial management, evidence based scheduling and staffing, and a workforce management. Curriculum modules include:
- Financial Systems: Budget Overview, Definitions, and Formulas
- Managing Workload Units of Service and ADT
- Fair Labor Standards and Overtime Management
- Best Practice Schedule Development
- Principles and Best Practices for Budgeting and Daily Staffing
- Schedule Auditing, Problem Solving, and Conflict Resolution
- Deficit Demand and Supplemental Response
- Managing Employee Requests
- Staff to Patient and Workload Ratios
Upon successful completion of the training, twelve (12) Continuing Education Contact Hours may be awarded to RNs. Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing Provider #CEP15142. RN registrants not attending the SSFM Course will not be granted contact hours in the event of non-attendance. RN attendees must sign in and provide their RN license numbers and state of licensure to receive their Contact Hours.
AcuStaf Development Corporation reserves the right to transfer all registrations to another date if the minimum class size of eight (8) attendees is unmet six (6) weeks prior to the course program date. Registrations may be transferred to another person at your organization. All registrants MUST be working within a Healthcare System at the time of the class. Cancellations prior to six (6) weeks of the program date will be assessed a $250.00 cancellation fee. Cancellations within one (1) to five (5) weeks of the program date are non-refundable.
For complete curriculum or other information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.