AcuStaf Development Corporation is excited to announce a new program designed for Outpatient Clinics & Specialty Units.
AcuStaf Development Corporation, in collaboration with Labor Management Institute, Inc. has developed a specialized Scheduling, Staffing, and Financial Management Training Course for AcuStaf Integration for the unique staffing needs of outpatient care.
This program concentrates on the topics of financial management, evidence-based scheduling and staffing, and workforce management. Curriculum modules include:
- Financial Overview and Best Practices, Annual FTE Budget, Definitions, and Formulas
- Managing Workload Units of Service
- Fair Labor Standards and Overtime Management
- Principles and Best Practices for Schedule Development and Employee Requests
- Best Practices for Non-productive Hours for Planned and Unplanned Absences (e.g., Deficit Demands)
- Schedule Best Practice Auditing, Problem Solving, and Conflict Resolution
- Defining Unit Goals for Managing Deficit Demands and Supplemental Response
- Principles and Best Practices for Daily Staffing
- RN, LPN, NA Caregivers to Patient Ratios
- Benchmarking to Support Your Business Case and Management Reporting Best Practices
Upon successful completion of the training, twelve (12) Continuing Education Contact Hours may be awarded to RNs. Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing Provider #CEP15142. RN registrants not attending the Scheduling, Staffing, and Financial Management for AcuStaf Integration (SSFM) Course will not be granted contact hours in the event of non-attendance. RN attendees must sign in and provide their RN license numbers and state of licensure to receive their Contact Hours.